- About us
- Our Services
- Media Bulletin
- Contact us
By: B&Company Vietnam
Law & Regulations
Comments: No Comments.
List of sectors in which investment is conditional applicable to foreign investors
(Issued with Decree 108 -2006-ND-CP of the Government dated 22 September 2006)
1. Broadcasting and television.
2. Production, publishing and distribution of cultural products.
3. Exploration and exploitation of minerals.
4. Establishment of infrastructure for telecommunications network, transmission and provision of internet and telecommunications services.
5. Establishment of public postal network and provision of postal services and express services.
6. Construction and operation of river ports, sea ports, terminals and airports.
7. Transportation of goods and passengers by railway, airway, roadway and sea and inland waterways.
8. Aquaculture catching and exploration.
9. Production of tobacco.
10. Real estate business.
11. Import, export and distribution business.
12. Education and training.
13. Hospitals and clinics.
14. Other investment sectors in international treaties of which Vietnam is a member and which restrict the opening of the market to foreign investors. Investment conditions applicable to foreign investors with investment projects in the sectors stipulated in this Appendix must conform with the provisions in international treaties of which Vietnam is a member.
Source: Foreign Investment Agency
|The information and statements contained herein, including any expression of opinion, are based upon sources believed to be reliable but their accuracy, completeness or correctness is not guaranteed. B&Company Vietnam accepts no liabilities whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of this document or its contents.|