- About us
- Our Services
- Media Bulletin
- Contact us
By: B&Company Vietnam
Law & Regulations
Comments: No Comments.
List of prohibited investment sectors
(Issued with Decree 108/2006/ND-CP of the Government dated 22 September 2006)
I. Projects which are detrimental to national defence and security and the public interest
1. Production and processing of drugs.
2. Investment in and commercial operation of secret investigation services violating the State interests, lawful rights and interests of organizations and individuals.
3. Investment in the field of private detective [services] and investigation.
II. Projects which are detrimental to historical relics, culture, ethics and Vietnamese fine customs
4. Projects for construction within the premises of national historical relics or cultural [works]; projects affecting adversely the architecture and landscape of national historical relics or cultural [works].
5. Production of depraved cultural or superstitious products.
6. Production of dangerous toys or toys which harm the noble personality and health of children or arm security, social order and safety.
7. Prostitution business; trading of women and children.
8. Experiments of human cloning.
III. Projects which harm the people’s health, or which destroy natural resources and the environment.
9. Production of chemicals in table 1 (in accordance with the International Convention).
10. Production of veterinary medicine, plant protective agents which are prohibited or not allowed to be used in Vietnam.
11. Production of medicines for treating humans, types of vaccines, medical biologic products, cosmetics, chemical products and preparations used for killing insects or bacteria which are not allowed to be used in Vietnam.
IV. Projects for the treatment of toxic waste brought into Vietnam; projects for the manufacture of any type of toxic chemicals or for the use of chemical agentsprohibited by provisions of international treaties
12. Projects for the treatment of toxic waste brought into Vietnam; projects for the
manufacture of any type of toxic chemicals or for the use of chemical agents
prohibited by international treaties of which Vietnam is a member.
V. Other investment projects prohibited in accordance with the provision of laws
Source: Foreign Investment Agency
|The information and statements contained herein, including any expression of opinion, are based upon sources believed to be reliable but their accuracy, completeness or correctness is not guaranteed. B&Company Vietnam accepts no liabilities whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of this document or its contents.