- About us
- Our Services
- Media Bulletin
- Contact us
Law & Regulations
Comments: No Comments.
Vietnamese government has issued list of projects that call for FDI till 2020. The list consists of 127 projects focusing mainly on infrastructure.
The Decision takes effect from April 29, 2014.
The list includes:
1.1 Traffic infrastructure
– Sea port
1.2 Energy infrastructure
1.3 Urban infrastructure
– Urban traffic
– Urban water supply
– Urban solid waste treatment
1.4 Industrial system development
2. Social infrastructure system
2.1 Education and Training
– International standard university
– Special vocation and training centres
2.2 Health care infrastructure system
– High quality specialised hospitals
– International standard general hospitals
– Pharmaceutical and health care equipment manufacture
2.3 Tourism and culture infrastructure development
3.1 Agriculture (cropping and farming)
– High tech agriculture complex
– Animal husbandry
4. Preservation and processing
5. Production – services
Source: Ministry of Planning & Investment
The information and statements contained herein, including any expression of opinion, are based upon sources believed to be reliable but their accuracy, completeness or correctness is not guaranteed. B&Company Vietnam accepts no liabilities whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of this document or its contents.