JOB DESCRIPTION – RESEARCH INTERNS
Application deadline: N/A (Until found)
Working hours: 40 hours/week (Full time), at least 15h/week (part time)
Location: Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh
Salary: VND 3,000,000 – 3,200,000 (for full-time)
Task descriptions/ Responsibility
- Research and analyze data (both quantitative and qualitative data from internet, books and other material)
- Conduct market research activity in some fieldwork areas
- Conduct interview, data input, chart analysis
- Participate in writing report about some industries in Vietnam
- Other tasks based on the requirements of each project.
- Graduated from economic majors (applicants going to graduate are acceptable) or has experience related to the work
- Quick, enthusiastic with work, passionate with research and development
- Fluent in English (equivalent to IELTS 6.0 and over) or Japanese (equivalent to N3 and over)
- Take part in research team to learn about market research as well as problem solving skill
- Be under training of business communication skill, logical thinking, presentation skill, etc.
- Receive salary and other benefits based on Vietnam Labor Law and company policy
- Receive opportunity to improve Japanese, especially Japanese in business.
- Receive opportunity to become official staff at the end of the internship
- Resumes with photo (in English or Japanese)
- Cover letter
- Other certificate (if necessary)